Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hey!

Hello everyone!

It's 11:26 am on Sunday June 27th. Good morning! Yesterday we flew into Brisbane and then ran to our domestic flight to Townsville! It is absolutely gorgeous here in Townsville. The house we're at is not even a 5 min walk to the shore or "The Strait" which is kind of the Ocean Blvd. down under. My group seems pretty cool and down to earth which is awesome. Last night I went to bed around 7pm which is 5am back home and sleep for about 12 hours. A couple of people went out last night to Jamaca Joe's for some drinks but I could barely keep my eyes open to eat dinner... yikes.

Today we're exploring Townsville and the city before we go to work early tomorrow. We kind of stumbled upon this Internet Den so I don't have a pics just yet but I PROMISE I will put them up soon!

ok so if you can do international calls, here's how to get intouch with me personally:
dial 0011-61-919-357-7126. I really hope that works for you. remember that Áustralia is 14 hours ahead! ;)

I hope everyone is doing well! I miss you all and I hope to call soon. I love you!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment