Friday, July 2, 2010

Finally! Some pics!!!

Ok, so they're finally here!!! I'm going to try and explain some but mostly just give you a slideshow! Enjoy!...This is our house! :D It's very roomie inside....

Here's the view from the coast of Magnetic Island or "Maggie"Another view of this beautiful coast!!!

First day of volunteering! Here's the pic dad!This is our group! From left to right, top to bottom, Nencho, Taylor, Niki, Alex (proj leader), me, Megan, Kimberly, Anna, and Christine.Some wildlife....
View of Townsville from the top of Mount StuartOne of the project sites in the Town Commons
Another project site along Ross River
And our sexy bug-catching outfits!!!

I hope you all enjoyed the photos! I will definitely have more in a few weeks! We're heading to the beach in a couple of days where we will be camping all week. So, no power or internet. SWEET! I love you all very much! G'day mates!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT pics, Ches! I particularly love the sexy bug-catching outfits :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Hope you get to the Whitsundays, I'm having a ball reading your posts Chesley!

    ReplyDelete