Friday, July 2, 2010

The Pre-vaca-vacation!

Hello! So I've finally made it with pics so here's Mom, Dad and I's tours of San Diego and LA before I left!

We flew into San Diego Monday June 21st and it is a beautiful city with the sky line right on the harbor. This was our view from the hotel room right into Petco Park! We were living in the Gaslamp District which is an upscale historic part of downtown and it's really nice! Lots of restaraunts with outdoor seating! :D
Tuesday we went to the San Diego Zoo and it was very impressive! Very vistor-friendly with shaded paths and lots of education! Here are some pics from there!
That was so much fun! On Wednesday we went to Sea World and I don't have that many pics from there so moving on....

One of the nights we went to the Seaside Village and got to ride home in a carriage....it was fantastic!
Here are some of my other favorite pics from San Diego! I will talk to you all soon! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment