Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Raging Thunder

Hello all! Today we left before sunrise for a bus ride south to the Tully River, where we joined up with the crew from Raging Thunder to go WHITE WATER RAFTING!!!! I had sooo much fun!!! Little bumps and bruises here and there, but overall it was a great afternoon in the Misty Mountains. Lot of waterfalls, raging rapids and a nice barbie halfway through. I don't have pictures of the scenery but here are some of my boat and my mates! I was dead in front with Meagan so I hope you enjoy our faces!!! Our guide's name was Masa and he was the Frog Man because he kept jumping all over the rocks!!! Miss you all! We have a travel day tomorrow heading to Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays (group of islands). I hope to get in touch with everyone soon. Love you! Cheers!
Ok so all of them couldn't load because it was taking too long so you'll just have to wait 'til I get back! By the way: kangaroo and crocodile both taste very good! :D

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats a GREAT face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! I'm so glad you're having fun! You're definetly making me want to go to Australia more and more :)

    ReplyDelete